We built ensonxeber.com to make it easy to share information with your friends and people around you. We understand you may not want everyone in the world to have the information you share on ensonxeber.com; that is why we give you control of your information. Our default privacy settings limit the information displayed in your Profile to your networks and other reasonable community limitations that we tell you about.
ensonxeber.com follows two core principles:
1. You should have control over your personal information.
ensonxeber.com helps you share information with your friends and people around you. You choose what information you put in your Profile, including contact and personal information, pictures, interests and groups you join. And you control the users with whom you share that information through the privacy settings on the Privacy page.
2. You should have access to the information others want to share.
There is an increasing amount of information available out there, and you may want to know what relates to you, your friends and people around you. We want to help you easily get that information.
Sharing information should be easy. We want to provide you with the privacy tools necessary to control how and with whom you share that information. If you have questions or ideas, please take a look at our privacy help page.
Safe use of ensonxeber.com
For information for users and parents about staying safe on ensonxeber.com, click here.
ensonxeber.com is a licensee of the TRUSTe Privacy Programme. TRUSTe is an independent, non-profit organisation whose mission is to build user trust and confidence in the Internet by promoting the use of fair information practices. This privacy statement covers the site www.ensonxeber.com.com and its directly associated domains. Because this Website wants to demonstrate its commitment to your privacy, it has agreed to disclose its information practices and have its privacy practices reviewed for compliance by TRUSTe.
If you have any questions regarding this statement, please visit our privacy help page. If you do not receive acknowledgement of your enquiry or your enquiry has not been satisfactorily addressed, you should contact TRUSTe Watchdog at http://www.truste.org/consumers/watchdog_complaint.php. TRUSTe will then serve as a liaison with us to resolve your concerns.
EU Safe Harbour participation
We participate in the EU Safe Harbour Privacy Framework as set forth by the United States Department of Commerce. As part of our participation in the safe harbour, we have agreed to TRUSTe dispute resolution for disputes relating to our compliance with the Safe Harbour Privacy Framework. If you have any complaints regarding our compliance with the Safe Harbour you should visit our Help Centre. If contacting us does not resolve your complaint, you may raise your complaint with TRUSTe at http://www.truste.org/users/users_watchdog_intro.html.
The information we collect
When you visit ensonxeber.com you provide us with two types of information: personal information you knowingly choose to disclose that is collected by us and Website use information collected by us as you interact with our Website.
When you register with ensonxeber.com, you provide us with certain personal information, such as your name, your email address, your telephone number, your address, your gender, schools attended and any other personal or preference information that you provide to us.
When you enter ensonxeber.com, we collect your browser type and IP address. This information is gathered for all ensonxeber.com visitors. In addition, we store certain information from your browser using 'cookies'. A cookie is a piece of data stored on the user's computer tied to information about the user. We use session ID cookies to confirm that users are logged in. These cookies terminate once the user closes the browser. By default, we use a persistent cookie that stores your login ID (but not your password) to make it easier for you to log in when you come back to ensonxeber.com. You can remove or block this cookie using the settings in your browser if you want to disable this convenience feature.
When you use ensonxeber.com, you may set up your personal Profile, form relationships, send messages, perform searches and queries, form groups, set up events, add applications and transmit information through various channels. We collect this information so that we can provide you the service and offer personalised features. In most cases, we retain it so that, for instance, you can return to view prior messages you have sent or easily see your friend list. When you update information, we usually keep a back-up copy of the prior version for a reasonable period of time to enable reversion to the prior version of that information.
Any improper collection or misuse of information provided on ensonxeber.com is a violation of the ensonxeber.com Terms of Service and should be reported through the Help Centre.
If you choose to use our invitation service to tell a friend about our site, we will ask you for information needed to send the invitation, such as your friend's email address. We will send your friend an email or instant message in your name inviting him or her to visit the site, and may send up to two reminders to them. ensonxeber.com stores this information to send invitations and reminders, to register a friend connection if your invitation is accepted, to allow you to see invitations you have sent and to track the success of our referral program. Your friend may contact us through the Help Centre to request that we remove this information from our database.
ensonxeber.com may also collect information about you from other sources, such as newspapers, blogs, instant messaging services and other users of the ensonxeber.com service through the operation of the service (e.g. photo tags) in order to provide you with more useful information and a more personalised experience.
By using ensonxeber.com, you are consenting to have your personal data transferred to and processed in the United States.
Children aged under 13
ensonxeber.com does not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to register. If you are under 13, please do not attempt to register for ensonxeber.com or send any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number or email address. No one under the age of 13 may provide any personal information to or on ensonxeber.com. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under the age of 13, please contact us through the form on our privacy help page.
Children between the ages of 13 and 18
We recommend that minors 13 years of age or older ask their parents for permission before sending any information about themselves to anyone over the Internet.
Use of information obtained by ensonxeber.com
When you register with ensonxeber.com, you create your own profile and privacy settings. Your Profile information, as well as your name, email address and photo, are displayed to people in the networks specified in your privacy settings to enable you to connect with people on ensonxeber.com. We may occasionally use your name and email address to send you notifications regarding new services offered by ensonxeber.com that we think you may find valuable.
Profile information is used by ensonxeber.com primarily to be presented back to and edited by you when you access the service and to be presented to others permitted to view that information by your privacy settings. In some cases where your privacy settings permit it (e.g. posting to your Wall), other ensonxeber.com users may be able to supplement your Profile.
The Profile information that you submit to ensonxeber.com will be available to users of ensonxeber.com who belong to at least one of the networks you allow to access the information through your privacy settings (e.g. school, university, geography, friends of friends). Your name, network names and Profile picture thumbnail will be available in search results across the ensonxeber.com network and those limited pieces of information may be made available to third-party search engines. This is primarily so your friends can find you and send a friend request. People who see your name in searches, however, will not be able to access your Profile information unless they have a relationship to you (friend, friend of friend, member of your networks etc.) that allows such access based on your privacy settings.
ensonxeber.com may send you service-related announcements from time to time through the general operation of the service. For instance, if a friend sends you a new message or poke, or someone posts on your Wall, you may receive an email alerting you to that fact.
Generally, you may opt out of such emails through the Notifications page, though ensonxeber.com reserves the right to send you notices about your account even if you opt out of all voluntary email notifications.
ensonxeber.com may use information in your Profile without identifying you as an individual to third parties. We do this for purposes such as aggregating how many people in a network like a band or film and personalising advertisements and promotions so that we can provide you with ensonxeber.com. We believe this benefits you. You can know more about the world around you and, where there are advertisements, they're more likely to be interesting to you. For example, if you put a favourite film in your profile, we might serve you an advertisement highlighting a screening of a similar film where you live. But we don't tell the film company who you are.
We may use information about you that we collect from other sources, including but not limited to newspapers and Internet sources such as blogs, instant messaging services, ensonxeber.com Platform developers and other users of ensonxeber.com, to supplement your Profile. Where such information is used, we generally allow you to specify in your privacy settings that you do not want this to be done or to take other actions that limit the connection of this information to your Profile (e.g. removing photo tag links).
Sharing your information with third parties
ensonxeber.com is about sharing information with others friends and people in your networks while providing you with privacy settings that restrict other users from accessing your information. We allow you to choose the information you provide to friends and networks through ensonxeber.com. Our network architecture and your privacy settings allow you to make informed choices about who has access to your information. We do not provide contact information to third-party marketers without your permission. We share your information with third parties only in limited circumstances where we believe such sharing is 1) reasonably necessary to offer the service, 2) legally required or 3) permitted by you. For example:
* Your News Feed and Wall may aggregate the information you provide and make it available to your friends and network members according to your privacy settings. You may set your preferences for your News Feed and Wall on your Privacy Settings page.
* Unlike most sites on the web, ensonxeber.com limits access to site information by third-party search engine "crawlers" (e.g. Google, Yahoo, Live Search, Ask). ensonxeber.com takes action to block access by these engines to personal information beyond your name, Profile picture and limited aggregated data about your Profile (e.g. number of Wall postings).
* We may provide information to service providers to help us bring you the services we offer. Specifically, we may use third parties to facilitate our business, such as to host the service at a co-location facility for servers, to send out email updates about ensonxeber.com, to remove repetitive information from our user lists, to process payments for products or services, to offer an online job application process, or to provide search results or links (including sponsored links). In connection with these offerings and business operations, our service providers may have access to your personal information for use for a limited time in connection with these business activities. Where we utilise third parties for the processing of any personal information, we implement reasonable contractual and technical protections limiting the use of that information to the ensonxeber.com-specified purposes.
* If you, your friends or members of your network use any third-party applications developed using the ensonxeber.com Platform ("Platform Applications"), those Platform Applications may access and share certain information about you with others in accordance with your privacy settings. You may opt out of any sharing of certain or all information through Platform Applications on the Privacy settings page. In addition, third-party developers who have created and operate Platform Applications ("Platform Developers"), may also have access to your personal information (excluding your contact information) if you permit Platform Applications to access your data. Before allowing any Platform Developer to make any Platform Application available to you, ensonxeber.com requires the Platform Developer to enter into an agreement which, among other things, requires them to respect your privacy settings and strictly limits their collection, use and storage of your information. However, while we have undertaken contractual and technical steps to restrict possible misuse of such information by such Platform Developers, we of course cannot and do not guarantee that all Platform Developers will abide by such agreements. Please note that ensonxeber.com does not screen or approve Platform Developers and cannot control how such Platform Developers use any personal information that they may obtain in connection with Platform Applications. In addition, Platform Developers may require you to sign up to their own terms of service, privacy policies or other policies, which may give them additional rights or impose additional obligations on you, so please make sure that you review these terms and policies carefully before using any Platform Application. You can report any suspected misuse of information through the ensonxeber.com Platform and we will investigate any such claim and take appropriate action against the Platform Developer up to and including terminating their participation in the ensonxeber.com Platform and/or other formal legal action.
* We occasionally provide demonstration accounts that allow non-users a glimpse into the ensonxeber.com world. Such accounts have only limited capabilities (e.g. messaging is disabled) and passwords are changed regularly to limit possible misuse.
* We may be required to disclose user information pursuant to lawful requests, such as subpoenas or court orders, or in compliance with applicable laws. We do not reveal information until we have a good faith belief that an information request by law enforcement or private litigants meets applicable legal standards. Additionally, we may share account or other information when we believe it is necessary to comply with law, to protect our interests or property, to prevent fraud or other illegal activity perpetrated through the ensonxeber.com service or using the ensonxeber.com name, or to prevent imminent bodily harm. This may include sharing information with other companies, lawyers, agents or government agencies.
* We let you choose to share information with marketers or electronic commerce providers through on-site offers.
* We may offer shops or provide services jointly with other companies on ensonxeber.com. You can tell when another company is involved in any shop or service provided on ensonxeber.com, and we may share customer information with that company in connection with your use of that shop or service.
* ensonxeber.com Beacon is a means of sharing actions you have taken on third-party sites, such as when you make a purchase or post a review, with your friends on ensonxeber.com. In order to provide you as a ensonxeber.com user with clear disclosure of the activity information being collected on third-party sites and potentially shared with your friends on ensonxeber.com, we collect certain information from that site and present it to you after you have completed an action on that site. You have the choice to tell ensonxeber.com whether to discard that information or to share it with your friends.
To learn more about the operation of the service, we encourage you to read the tutorial here. To opt out of the service altogether, click here.
Like many other websites that interact with third-party sites, we may receive some information even if you are logged out from ensonxeber.com or that pertains to non-ensonxeber.com users, from those sites in conjunction with the technical operation of the system. In cases where ensonxeber.com receives information on users that are not logged in or on non-ensonxeber.com users, we do not attempt to associate it with individual ensonxeber.com accounts and will discard it.
When you use ensonxeber.com, certain information you post or share with third parties (e.g. a friend or someone in your network), such as personal information, comments, messages, photos, videos, Marketplace listings or other information, may be shared with other users in accordance with the privacy settings you select. All such sharing of information is done at your own risk. Please keep in mind that if you disclose personal information in your Profile or when posting comments, messages, photos, videos, Marketplace listings or other items, this information may become publicly available.
Third party advertising
Changing or removing information
Access and control over most personal information on ensonxeber.com is readily available through the Profile editing tools. ensonxeber.com users may modify or delete any of their Profile information at any time by logging into their account. Information will be updated immediately. Individuals who wish to deactivate their ensonxeber.com account may do so on the My Account page. Removed information may persist in back-up copies for a reasonable period of time but will not be generally available to members of ensonxeber.com.
Where you make use of the communication features of the service to share information with other individuals on ensonxeber.com, however, (e.g. sending a personal message to another ensonxeber.com user) you generally cannot remove such communications.
ensonxeber.com takes appropriate precautions to protect our users' information. Your account information is located on a secure server behind a firewall. When you enter sensitive information (such as credit card number or your password), we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). (To learn more about SSL, go to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secure_Sockets_Layer). Because email and instant messaging are not recognised as secure communications, we request that you do not send private information to us by email or instant messaging services. If you have any questions about the security of ensonxeber.com Website, please contact us through the Help Centre.
Contacting the website